(9 customer reviews)
71 in stock
Don’t let the consequences of working hard ruin the benefits! Tissue Rejuvenator will help you protect your joints and muscles so that you get the most out of every jog, hike, and workout!
- Helps relieve joint aches caused by overuse*
- Encourages an easy recovery*
- Promotes healthy muscle and nerve function*
- Supports the body’s response to inflammation*
- Does not contain added sugars
Love these! Take a day to help with various pain.
27 mins ago
Always a pleasure doing business with The Healthy Place :)
3 hours ago
1 day ago
I like the product (and read reviews which were accurate, and it came in a ...
1 day ago
Ordering from the website is easy and fast. I know I am ordering the correc...
2 days ago
- Learn More
- How to Use
- Brand Info
Hammer Nutrition Tissue Rejuvenator
Don’t let the pain of a tough workout stop you from continuing. With Hammer Nutrition Tissue Rejuvenator, your joints no longer have to feel the consequences of your hard work!
Although working out does so much more good for you than bad, it can often make you feel worse than before. Joint aches and muscle cramps that just don’t seem to go away might deter you from getting back to the gym anytime soon. What if I told you that you could avoid these frustrating consequences?
With Hammer Nutrition Tissue Rejuvenator you can! This supplement contains nutrients that not only support your body’s cartilage but also help maintain healthy inflammation levels within your joints. These ingredients include:
- Glucosamine Sulfate helps maintain joint health and mobility by supporting the lubrication between joints*
- Chondroitin Sulfate helps protect cartilage from being damaged and supports joint health*
- Boswellia Serrata supports the body’s natural response to inflammation which can help reduce the swelling around joints*
- Devil’s Claw can help alleviate occasional joint aches caused by overuse by supporting a healthy inflammatory response*
- Yucca Root helps protect bone health and supports healthy bone and joint aging*
- Turmeric has strong antioxidant properties and supports healthy inflammation levels within the joints*
Try Hammer Nutrition Tissue Rejuvenator today so you can protect your joints from feeling occasional pain following intense workouts!
Have your energy levels recently taken a dive? Check out Hammer Nutrition Anti-Fatigue for extra energy during daily life and during your workouts.
- Occasional/Prevention Use: Take 2 capsules, twice daily if you have only occasionally experienced discomfort, aches, etc
- Post Injury/Surgery: Take 2–8 capsules daily, divided into two or three doses for 4–6 weeks, then reduce to 4 capsules daily.
- Acute Cases: For chronic discomfort and advanced joint degeneration, take 4 capsules or more daily.
Cautions: Keep out of the reach of children. Consult a physician before taking this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, or have a medical condition.
Important note for those with shellfish allergies: Glucosamine sulfate is usually derived from shellfish; the overwhelming number of joint health supplements containing glucosamine – including Tissue Rejuvenator – use shellfish-derived glucosamine sulfate. However, since glucosamine is derived from the shells of these animals, while the allergen is within the flesh of the animals, it may be safe (key word “may”) to use Tissue Rejuvenator even for those with a shellfish allergy. Still, using the adage “when in doubt, don’t,” we adamantly recommend that anyone with a shellfish allergy consult their physician before taking Tissue Rejuvenator or any glucosamine sulfate-containing supplements.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
Serving Size: 4 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
Ingredients: Glucosamine Sulfate, Chondroitin Sulfate, MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane), Enzyme Blend (Peptidase, Papain, Bromelain, Phytase, Amylase, Cellulase, Protease, and Lipase), Boswellia Serrata, Devils Claw, Yucca Root, Turmeric (Curcuma longa) Root Extract, Quercetin (Saphora Japonica Source), Black Pepper Extract (Bioperine™), Undenatured Type II Collagen
Other Ingredients: Vegetable Capsules (plant cellulose and water), Rice Bran Concentrate
Hey athletes! Are you searching for the purest, hardest-working, highest-quality sports supplements, energy gels, and protein powders? Your search ends now — with Hammer Nutrition!
Since 1987, Brian Frank has passionately and intentionally led Hammer Nutrition to become the leading sports nutrition company with powerful products, science-backed knowledge, and second-to-none service. On top of that, this family-owned company proudly boasts that all of their products are made in the USA.
Hammer Nutrition is nestled in the hills of Whitefish, Montana beside Glacier National Park. Their premium products began with fuels and supplements but have now expanded to sports accessories, chemical-free body products, clothing, and EMS machines. There’s something for every endurance athlete, health-conscious individual, and anyone who cares about their health!
- Sports fuels: protein powder, electrolytes, and energy gels
- Supplements: CBD oil, antioxidants, tissue repair, BCAA, and more
- Sports accessories: water bottles, towels, books, bags, and more
- Body products: CBD balm, food powder, lip moisturizer, anti-chafing cream, and more
- Sports clothing: cycling jerseys, running shirts, sports bras, arm warmers, swimwear, and more
- Other: coffee, stickers, temporary tattoos, electrical muscle stimulation (EMS) machines, and more
Over the past thirty years, Hammer Nutrition has lived out their vision “to grow a family business creating the highest quality, natural, most effective products ever developed.” When you buy Hammer Nutrition fuels and supplements, you’re receiving a product that is backed by pure scientific research, expert knowledge, off-the-charts quality ingredients, extensive field testing, and intensive manufacturing standards.
In the words of founder Brian Frank, “It takes a lot of work and resources to maintain my standards, but it’s the only way I’m willing to run my company.”
At The Healthy Place, we strive for accuracy in our product images and information. However, manufacturers may make changes to product packaging or ingredients that are not yet reflected on our site. We recommend that you read the labels, warnings, and directions on purchased products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by The Healthy Place.
Hammer Nutrition Tissue Rejuvenator Reviews
Based on 9 reviews
1-5 of 9 reviews
Rated 4 out of 5
Rated 5 out of 5
Rated 5 out of 5
just started using this i am hoping it helps my ankle to heal.(Video) Hammer Bars - Product Spotlight with Hammer Nutrition Canada
Rated 5 out of 5
Rated 5 out of 5
Add a review
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.