Sup choombas are you perhaps playing as a female V in Cyberpunk 2077 but for some reason, you can’t find good clothes for your character. Because looks are everything in Night City. No worries I’ll help you out so you can find the perfect look for your character! In this article I’ll be listing the best female clothes you can find in Night City.
The clothes will be ranked by stats and fashion. These clothes can either be bought from a clothing vendor or simply found in a locker in someone’s basement. I’ll try to list different clothes from t-shirts, coats, shorts, pants, and so on. I’ll try to keep it unique and different. Enough of chit chat let’s get into the list.
10. AT-AK Reinforced Biker Coat
“Perfect coat for a female biker.” (Video By The Shadow Raider)
For our first piece of clothing, we have a coat. Better yet a coat that has been reinforced by some kind of fibers that protect you if you have a crash with your motorcycle. Also, this coat makes you look pretty cool when going into a firefight.
Makes you feel like a professional. It comes in two different varieties such as uncommon and rare and it has a 159 base armor. It’s pretty tanky for a piece of fabric. You can also put 1 mod onto this coat so make it count. The way that you obtain it is by randomly stumbling upon it or visiting a clothing vendor in Kabuki.
What makes AT-AK Reinforced Biker Coat great:
- It’s fashionable.
- 159 base armor.
- Can be found on random enemies you defeated or bought at a clothing vendor in Kabuki.
- 1 free mod slot.
AT-AK Reinforced Biker Coat details:
9. Protective-Layer Fixer Skirt
“It’s a skirt what do you want me to say? Don’t look under?.” (Video By 100% Guides)
Are you perhaps going for a corpo playthrough? Well, if you are this skirt will fit your character and the playstyle you’re going for. The best part is you don’t have to waste a single eddie as this skirt can be found for free on top of a rooftop in Japantown.
You can place 3 mod slots onto this skirt. Believe me, I don’t even know where the mods are going to fit. It comes with a base armor of 38. It’s a fashionable skirt when you’re going for a more serious look and lets people know not to mess with you.
What makes Protective-Layer Fixer Skirt great:
- It’s a free legendary piece of clothing that can be found on top of a rooftop.
- 3 mod slots.
- 38 base armor.
- Goes well with a corpo playthrough.
Protective-Layer Fixer Skirt details:
8. Retrothrusters (From Rouge)
“Is it a plane? Is it a bird? No! It’s V with cool-looking boots!” (Video By Video Games Source)
Here we have some snazzy boots that have thrusters inside of them. You get these boots during a quest called “For Whom The Bell Tolls”. The only downside to these boots is that you don’t get to keep them :<. Sadly you have to return them after the quest ends so try to have as much fun as you can while they’re on your feet.
They have 3 mod slots so try not to equip them with the best mods that you have because you will lose them afterward. These boots are not that stylish so they might not go well with your current outfit. They’re more of a necessity over style.
What makes Retrothrusters (From Rouge) great:
- They make you jump higher once you have them equipped.
- You get them for free during a quest.
- 3 mod slots.
- Necessity over style.
Retrothrusters (From Rouge) details:
7. Armorweave Rocker Bra
“Where did those 4 mods fit???” (Video By edepot)
This is a special kind of bra that can fit 4 mods. Where do those mods go? Who knows? But what we know is that this bra is legendary clothing. Not only that but it can go with almost any outfit. The bra is unique as only one exists in Night City and it’s yours for the taking. You can wear it to any occasion under your coat or jacket. Even better is that you don’t have to buy it.
Yes, you heard me right. You get this bra from a dead body in Pacifica. Just make sure to wash it before you wear it. Because of the bugs and sweat. I’m not sure if any other clothing pieces allow you to place 4 mods onto them. So when modding this bra make sure you put something that suits your build perfectly.
What makes Armorweave Rocker Bra great:
- They go well with any outfit.
- Perfect for any occasion.
- 4 mod slots.
- A legendary piece of clothing that you get from a dead body.
Armorweave Rocker Bra details:
6. Elastic Flame-Resistant Rocker Pants
“The other piece of the rocker set.” (Video by Whitelocks)
What goes well with a rocker bra? Rocker shorts of course! Same as the bra you can get these shorts for from a dead body. The body can be found inside of a locked cage somewhere in the City Center. Just make sure that you have at least 12 attribute points placed into the body to rip the cage doors wide open.
There’s a female and male variant but for the sake of the article, we’ll be focusing on the female version. The main reason they’re called flame-resistant is so nobody can set you on fire during a rock concert. Because we all know that parties can get pretty wild. The shorts also have a base armor of 71.9 with 3 mod slots. They’re pretty good for an item that only covers 10% of your legs. But hey, that's every female armor in every single RPG game.
What makes Elastic Flame-Resistant Rocker Pants great:
- 71.9 base armor.
- 3 mod slots.
- Legendary short pants that can be acquired from a dead body.
- Other females will be jealous of your style.
- They’re flame-resistant so feel free to party as hard as you can!
Elastic Flame-Resistant Rocker Pants details:
5. Spiked MAELSTROM Short-Sleeve Jacket
“An anti-social jacket.” (Video By TheGamesEntertainer)
Do you hate being hugged? If you do then this jacket is perfect for you. The shoulders and sleeves have spikes on them, making it impossible for other people to hug you or get close to you. On a serious note, this jacket is pretty damn cool. It has multiple variants.
The uncommon and rare variants can be bought at a clothing vendor while the epic and legendary variants can be acquired after defeating Royce. The epic variant has 2 mod slots while the legendary has 4. If you do get the epic variant but you want the legendary one just make a quicksave before your fight with Royce. He might need to die a couple of times before he drops it.
What makes Spiked MAELSTROM Short-Sleeve Jacket great:
- 156 base armor.
- Uncommon and rare variants can be bought at a clothing vendor.
- The epic and legendary variants are dropped by Royce.
- The epic variant has 2 mod slots while the legendary one has 4.
- Fits well if you’re going for a rebel clothing style.
Spiked MAELSTROM Short-Sleeve Jacket details:
4. Johnny’s Shoes
“The coolest shoes in Night City.” (Video By Gaming with Abyss)
Here we have a pair of shoes that belonged to the legendary Johnny Silverhand. I mean this is an iconic pair of shoes that nobody else has in the city. The best part is you get them for free during a side quest “Family Heirloom”. The part that always confused me is that a pair of these legendary shoes can be found inside of a locker.
Like why would you leave them there? You could sell them as antiques or better yet sell them to a collector. You see Johnny was a part of the rock group called SAMURAI. And even in the year 2077, there are still fans who listen to their music. These shoes have 2 mod slots and have 111 base armor. You’ll get a lot of protection just for wearing a pair of sneakers… WELCOME TO NIGHT CITY!
What makes Johnny’s Shoes great:
- 111 base armor.
- 2 mod slots.
- You obtain them during the side quest “Family Heirloom”.
- Coolest pair of shoes someone could own.
Johnny’s Shoes details:
3. Johnny’s Pants
“Best leather pants money can buy! (You get them for free don’t worry)” (Video By the G powah)
What’s better than cool shoes? Leather pants of course! These also belonged to the legendary Johnny Silverhand. It seems like when he died people stripped him of everything and just spread it all across Night City. A pair of these pants can be obtained during the sidequest “Psychofan”.
You’ll find them in a bedroom in a lonely suitcase. Why would someone keep these pants in a suitcase? Who knows? Everyone in Night City is crazy anyways. They are also iconic and they have 3 mod slots with a base armor of 94.6. How do they have less armor than the shoes? I don’t know, just go with it. It’s an RPG.
What makes Johnny’s Pants great:
- The best looking leather pants you can get
- Base armor 94.6.
- Acquired during the side quest “Psychofan”.
- 3 mod slots.
- An iconic pair of pants.
Johnny’s Pants details:
2. Johnny’s Tank Top
“With this, you’ll be the center of attention at the gym.” (Video by x Lunar Gaming)
Let’s move up to the next piece of clothing that belonged to Johnny and that’s his tank top. If you wore this to a gym, you’d be the main attraction even if you’re anorexic. Same as the last two this is also an iconic piece of clothing that can be acquired after the tapeworm incident.
It also has two unique dog tags that belonged to Johnny’s friend who died during the Central American Conflict. Sadly this tank top does not have any mod slots but it does have an 88.7 base armor rating. I still don’t understand how the shoes have the highest amount of armor but as I stated before it’s an RPG and you never question an RPG.
What makes Johnny’s Tank Top great:
- Base armor rating of 88.7.
- Sadly no mod slots.
- A unique tank top that comes with the dog tags of Johnny’s old friend.
- Can be acquired after the “Search and Destroy” encounter
Johnny’s Tank Top details:
1. Johnny’s Samurai Jacket
“I’m ordering myself one for real.” (Video by Mulder GameChron)
Here we have the last piece of clothing that Johnny Silverhand used to wear. That’s his jacket. No matter what anyone says this is the coolest looking jacket you can get in the whole game. You’re given this jacket by a character named Rogue during the quest “Chippin’ In”. Once you do get this jacket you’ll never want to take it off ever again.
It’s like it’s stuck to your body with glue. You can use this jacket with any piece of clothing that you’re wearing. You’ll look cool as hell. Wear it with a skirt or a bra no matter what, it will suit you. Sadly it does not have any mod slots but what it does have is a 92.5 base armor rating. I mean do you need anything else except looking cool? I mean looks are everything in Night Cty.
What makes Johnny’s Samurai Jacket great:
- The coolest-looking jacket in the whole game.
- 92.5 base armor rating.
- Given to you by a character named Rogue during the quest “Chippin’ In”.
- No mod slots.
- Goes well with any outfit.
Johnny’s Samurai Jacket details:
Also be sure to read!
- Cyberpunk 2077 Best Ending - All Endings Reviewed
- [Top 10] Cyberpunk 2077 Best Weapons And How To Get Them
- [Top 5] Cyberpunk 2077 Best Blunt Weapons And How To Get Them
- [Top 5] Cyberpunk 2077 Best Cyberdeck And How To Get Them!
- [Top 5] Cyberpunk 2077 Best Assault Rifles And How To Get Them
- [Top 5] Cyberpunk 2077 Best Builds For Very Hard
- [Top 5] Cyberpunk 2077 Best Cars And How To Get Them
- [Top 5] Cyberpunk 2077 Best Optics And How To Get Them
- [Top 5] Cyberpunk 2077 Best Cyberware Locations
- [Top 5] Cyberpunk 2077 Best Bikes And How To Get Them
- [Top 10] Cyberpunk 2077 Best Female Clothes And How To Get Them!
- [Top 5] Cyberpunk 2077 Best Berserk Cyberware And How To Get Them!
- [Top 5] Cyberpunk 2077 Best Headgear And How To Get Them!
- [Top 5] Cyberpunk 2077 Best Arm Cyberware And How To Get Them!
- Cyberpunk 2077 Best Life Path- Which Should You Choose?